So why contact us at VVM to do your removals
Neil and his Team are keen to reassure their customers that VVM is a family run and owned local company with a passion for customer service, so we rely on our customers current past and future to recommend us and to tell us how well we’ve carried out their removals or dealt with looking after their storage requirements, so we pride ourselves on getting it right first time every time.
Here’s why you should choose us above any other removal company:
- We have the best prices in the South West, and our customers come back to us time and time again, they also recommend us to their friends and family.
- We always turn up at the time we agree and will not let you down on the day.
- We’re fully insured and cover goods in transit for all removals carried out. ( subject to terms and conditions)
- We have fully trained and professional staff who are passionate about making sure we carry out your instructions for your removals and storage needs in every detail at every step of the way.
- We take health and safety and the environment very seriously, so try and re-cycle our packing boxes and packing materials wherever possible. We always ensure your belongings are looked after carefully and safely by our staff.
- We have a variety of vehicles and vans to suit your removal needs which can cater for large, small or part removals.
- We’re local!! and know our customers well and always offer excellent prices and service to our local community.
- We have our own on- site storage facilities which is easily accessible, safe and very affordable starting from £10.00 per wk for a full storage container for you to put your surplus furniture or belongings in.
- We might not be the biggest removal company in the South West, but we think and our past customers think VVM are the best!!
So call us first today on 01363 772055 and get a great deal.
VVM is truly a better way to move